The Third generation Rextorm PX501 is a single terminal, ready for any data collection, control, and management application, even in the harshest environments. The Rextorm PX501 is equipped with a powerful Intel Core™ i5 based on the latest 14nm Intel Kaby Lake architecture, a huge range of seamless connectivity and data capture options, and a practical touch screen display with bright, 1000 nits, sunlight readable display. Thanks to its massive battery life, ubiquitous GNSS coverage, and custom accessories allow for maximum mobility and off-base operation, while being backed by RuggON’s hallmark uncompromising ruggedness, it allows for extended off-base operation. As the best-in-class rugged tablet for virtually every scenario, the Rextorm PX501 thrives in construction, field maintenance, law enforcement and robotic or factory control, the Rextorm PX501 works anywhere humans work.
- 7th generation Intel® Core™ i5 vPro™ processor
- Advanced display with high brightness and hyper dimming technology to adapt different ambient-light conditions
- The latest and complete communications
- Hot-swap battery plus fast charging offers near indefinite capacity
- A wealth of I/O ports and expansion options fulfill field use
Bezoek onze presentatie tijdens het Auto-ID event van 11:15 – 11:40