New Keysight PathWave platform enables customers to accelerate innovation and product development from concept through manufacturing and deployment
Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS), the leading provider of hardware, software and services for electronic product design, test, and optimization, recently unveiled PathWave , the industry’s first software platform that integrates design, test, measurement and analysis. As a result, PathWave enables customers to accelerate innovation and product development from concept through manufacturing and deployment.
PathWave is based on Keysight’s industry-leading, proven expertise to ensure consistency, accuracy and measurement integrity. The software platform Provides customers with flexible and immediate tools and they need them when they need them. The product development cycle, eliminating the need to re-create individual measurements and test plans at each discrete stage of the process.
“Most product development lifecycles are disconnected, presenting design and testing challenges at every stage and innovation product introductions,” said Jessy Cavazos, Indus try Director, Test & Measurement, Frost & Sullivan. “As a leader in design and testing, Keysight is applying their unique expertise to design and testing workflows through the product lifecycle with a consistent user experience and common data formats that accelerates innovation and enables us to deliver products with speed and quality.”
PathWave is an open, scalable, and predictive software platform that integrates hardware and software at every stage of the product development workflow. It combines design software, instrument control, and application-specific test software in an open development environment enabling users to create high-performance solutions fast.
- Open . PathWave connects and integrates all design and test resources:
- Provides open APIs that allow for simplified and rapid customization
- Easily integrates best-in-class technology, including 3rd party software and hardware
- Quickly connects compatible hardware to speed test workflows and enhance productivity
- Scalable . PathWave offers flexible computing power that scales to measure varying workloads:
- Operates locally, in the cloud, or both to accelerate design and test computations
- Processes test data across the workflow, locally or in the cloud
- Saves transition time between development phases in your design and test workflow
- Predictive. PathWave provides powerful analytics tools for faster troubleshooting:
- Quickly delivers comprehensive data analytics to identify trends and troubleshoot issues
- Monitors the utilization and health of each test resource for improved productivity and scheduling
- Captures and analyzes big data for faster, more effective workflow processes
“We all recognize the many societal benefits offered by technology, from cloud computing, big data, machine learning, and artificial intelligence, to augmented reality, and various types of mobile platforms,” said Jay Alexander, senior vice president and chief technology. . . officer at Keysight Technologies. “But gaining the full value of these new technologies requires deep expertise across the whole design and test workflow, plus the measurement expertise to effectively implement them.” Efficient workflow processes. “
PathWave offers a set of integrated software products for the complete design, test and verification workflow. These products are connected, interoperable, and rapidly reconfigurable, delivering the industry’s most efficient workflow that enables customers to:
- Allocate the right computing resources where and when needed
- Evaluate collected data to optimize workflow
- Ensure new hardware and software works with existing hardware to maximize ROI
- Predict bottlenecks and rapidly correct to ensure efficient workflow process
- Review project status from anywhere to maintain completion commitments
About Keysight Technologies
Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) is a leading technology company that helps its engineering, enterprise and service provider and customers accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world. Keysight’s solutions at a lower cost with offerings from design simulation, to prototype validation, to manufacturing test, to optimization in networks and cloud environments. Customers span the worldwide communications ecosystem, aerospace and defense, automotive, energy, semiconductor and general electronics end markets. Keysight generated revenues of $ 3.2B in fiscal year 2017. In April 2017, Keysight acquired Ixia, leader in network test, visibility, and security. More information is available at www.keysight.com.
Magda Antone, Europe
+34 (93) 3434612